You have no items in your shopping cart.
Swipe to the left
Tuna & Zucchini Fritters
18 April 2017 No comments
Makes about 8 fritters
- 1 large potato, grated
- 2 large zucchini, grated
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 185g can of flaked tuna
- 1/3 cup parmesan, grated
- 1/4 cup plain flour (or try coconut or almond flour for a gluten free option)
- 1 egg
- Butter or coconut oil for frying
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon slices to garnish
- Combine grated potato, zucchini and carrot in a large bowl with the flour, tuna and parmesan.
- Beat the egg lightly and add to the mixture. Stir well and season with salt and peppper.
- Heat the butter or coconut oil in a frying pan on a medium heat. Add large spoonfuls of the mixture to the pan and flatten with a spatula.
- Cook fritters until they are cooked through and golden in colour. Keep warm in the oven and then serve with lemon slices.
Also great cold for kids lunch boxes or a packed lunch for the office.
Posted in: Recipes